Thursday, December 3, 2009

DONATIONS?

So my beloved Macbook Pro finally decided to tell me today that the battery needs servicing.. : ( What exactly does that mean?  I have no idea!  It probably didn't help that I kept it plugged in the whole time and never let the batter get low and then recharge it.. So I need a new battery I'm guessing!  Would anyone like to donate one?  Or hey, maybe a new Macbook Pro?  Only the 15''.. The 17 just seems too big haha.  Maybe we can trade for a photo shoot?  I'll take pictures of you, and edit them, and then you can give me a new Macbook Pro!  Sound's like a great deal to me : )  I need to get a new job, like NOW!  Too much dang stuff that decides to go bad now that I don't have a job!  Canon 20D comes soon!!!!!!!!



Pretty sick huh?  Well I think so!  I hope it works good, and hasn't taken a lot of pictures!  Or else I'll send it back like I'm part of the mafia, and demand a refund haha.  I think I'm going to liquidate my old stuff that I don't use anymore.. Like an RC plane.. So then I can get a new computer : ) Unless someone wants to give me a new Macbook Pro!  Then they can just have the Great Planes Bi Plane that's never been flown before, thats RTF!  I feel like I am rambling a lot, but hey what else do you have to do today?

PEACE!

No comments:

Post a Comment