Thursday, December 3, 2009

BATTERY SPONSOR

Ok so here's the deal.. Today, battery wise, has not been my day! Come to find out the battery my Macbook Pro needs a new one, which I said earlier.. And now the new Canon 20D I bought, that is amazing, need's a new one too!  I wish they would of said that when I purchased it haha.  But really, I know someone out there in the internet world, will read this and want to hook it up with some batteries!  I mean come on, it is the season for giving!  You want to give me some batteries, and I want to give the world some long exposure shots! Like this one.. Before the battery died : (


If you click on it.. You can see the star trails starting to form.. I'm guessing it was a 2 minute exposure or less.. BUT if I had a better battery BAM it would be amazing!  Have you seen the battery grips for the Canon 20D?  Where it holds 2 batteries inside?  Their amazing!  Too bad they are a couple of hundred dollars!  Which means, you should donate one, and 2 batteries!  It would mean the world : )

PEACE!

No comments:

Post a Comment