Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Sorry!

YouTube is being incredibly stupid and won't let me upload the vlog I did last night. I don't know if it us YouTube or the internet here at Rancho Oso! On lighter news, I got a job! You know every year when school starts and those people take your picture for the year book? Well I'm one of them! HAHA yeahhh.. But hey at least it is a job, and now I can really say I am a professional photographer! BOOYAHH! The photos are some light painting fun we had last night! I like the red one that looks like there is a hook in the center! And of course my name!

I miss ridding the scooter around! But hey, now that I have a job, I plan on getting like a 250 Enduro bike.. Something like that, so I can go in the dirt and ride on the street!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket



PEACE!

No comments:

Post a Comment