Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Rancho Oso DAY TWO

HELLO! Day two was yesterday! Which means another late night vlog! And again, I can't upload it because there are like a MILLION people on the internet in the adult lounge, and for some reason I think they all have lost feeling in their hands because they are typing SUPER hard! That is something that annoys me, people that have to push super hard on the keys of their computer! It's like click click click! Same with cell phones! If you ever get a touch screen phone you will know what I am talking about. It's quite annoying! Job training starts on Monday, I am quite excited to start making some money! Want to make this site some more money? ( or even some money at all) Just click on all the ads! Pretty simple if you ask me! And again don't worry, you won't get a virus! Tomorrow is the last day so there won't be any blogs until later, and I'm going to make one super blog with all 3 video blogs! VLOGZ! So stay tuned for that! Holy crap the internet is SLOW!

PEACE!

No comments:

Post a Comment