Sunday, January 31, 2010

ON OR OFF BLOG INTERVIEWS JOJO P



OFB-Let's start off with a good question that is on everyone's minds these days.. Would you rather fight in a Zombie apocalypse or a robot war?  And I'm not talking about Transformers, more of a iRobot war.

JP-Definitely a robot war!  I love facebook and twitter but electronics are taking over our lives to a obsessed extent.  I'm worried of the crazy guy out there who is going to invent the next big social networking site which involves your thoughts being posted to a blog page (mythoughts or nervebook).  We need to take out the robots before the end us all...



OFB-Apple just released the iPad, I think they look pretty sick!  Do you think you'll get one?  I mean come on it's the new hot gadget!

JP-It is basically, for lack of better words, THE SH*T!  But.. do I have that kind of cash to just spend!?  Naw, I need to save in the economic downfall.

OFB-Facebook or Myspace?  Most people have both but it seems like Facebook is taking over!

JP-Deleted my Myspace account a month ago and haven't even thought about it since you just asked this question.  So most definitely Facebook!!

OFB-You can only have a playlist of 5 songs, what would your top picks be?

JP-Feeling This /Blink 182, First Date /Blink 182, Always /Blink 182, Lights /Journey
I Go Back /Kenny Chesney (and what sucks, is that, those are probably not even my favorite! I dont have favorites actually!)

OFB-What is the best pick up line to get the girls?

JP- Q. How much does a Polar Bear weigh?
A. Enough to break the ice, Whats up, Im (your name) Jojo!

OFB-Best place to skim?

JP- Aliso Beach, Laguna Beach, CA or West Street, Laguna Beach, CA basically any spot in Orange County because everywhere else doesn't even compare!!

OFB-Number 1 influence?

JP-Mother & father (they are a combined package)

OFB-Last but not least, anyone you want to make a shout out to?

JP-Jesus my Lord and Savior
Mark, Tom, & Travis
and..................................................... YOU! Thanks!


OFB- Where can we find out more about you?

JP- Twitter is where it's at!  www.twitter.com/PensabeneIV











No comments:

Post a Comment