Wednesday, December 23, 2009

SECURITY SYSTEM UPGRADE




So yesterday during Christmas shopping, I saw this outdoor waterproof video camera that hooks up right to your tv... Honestly how could I pass that up? And for $30 it is pretty sick! Now I just need about 10 more and my house will be extremely secure when the zombie apocalypse comes! Harbor freight is probably the best store in the world! You walk in and want to buy everything haha. It must be something in the air! Today is Christmas eves eves, I love it! I love the new blogpress app, which is probably the best $2.99 app out there! You can post pictures inside the app, put your location, tell people on Twitter.. Pretty much everything you already do, it just does it for you!! Awesome! Have a great day everyone!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Sirius Ave,Lompoc,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment