Monday, December 7, 2009

RAINY DAYZ

Dang man.. Some days there are cool videos to re post and then some days there aren't any!  Oh well, just check the site back again tomorrow haha.  The new battery for the 20D finally came and it is amazing!  I can't believe it was only $8!  That is way better compared to the $60!  What else, what else... Go to www.mysterygoogle.com and type in www.onoroffblog.com and see what comes up!  Who knows, maybe they will send you on a mission!  TRUST ME, it is pretty fun haha.  The other day it told me that I am a Ninja for the day and I must go fight a pirate.. So of course I had to!


Something like that... HAHA just kidding!  But really, it told me to!  Let's put this crappy rainy Monday to bed and start Tuesday off right!

PEACE!

No comments:

Post a Comment