Tuesday, December 8, 2009

LAVA LAMPS

Dang this screen is bright... I finally got my old Lava lamp hooked up!  I pretty much re did my room today and found it behind the Bonsi tree.. So I figured hey why not?  I'm pretty excited for the future!  I got a few projects coming up that will probably blow your mind all over the room like a mind grenade!  What did you do today?  I gotta say, the new iMac is pretty amazing!  I ordered a new battery for my laptop too.. So hopefully that comes soon!  Gotta have it before the trip!  I'm like 85% sure that the car charger I bought from APPLE ruined the battery... Or maybe the fact that I didn't cycle it at least once a week like they said too, and kept it plugged in straight for like a year.. Yeah that could have been the problem!  Who knows?  I know that I won't make the same mistake again though!  You know what else is sick about the new Garageband?  That you can get artist lessons, and learn how to play their songs!  Of course, their $4.99... But still!  It's like a one on one lesson!  Hey, I thought it was pretty cool!  It's almost time for sleep!

PEACE WORLD! 

No comments:

Post a Comment