Tuesday, November 10, 2009

OLYMPUS X-560WP WATERPROOF CAMERA

WOW so ok, I have been wanting an underwater camera for a long ol time now!  And since I can't get a case for my Rebel, I thought hey why not get the Canon D10!?  It's from Canon, waterproof, and looks pretty cool!  So I went EVERYWHERE and no one had them!  So I saw this Olympus!  I have always been a big Canon fan so I was kind of skeptical about getting something different..  Well the price tag on it is way better at $150 instead of $300!  At first looks this thing looks BULLETPROOF!


Which is better than the grenade size Canon.. Anyways!  I was super stoked to get this thing in the pool and see what kind of pictures it took!  Which to my surprise turned out very very sick!









So if you were thinking about getting an underwater camera and don't want to blow the bank, get the OLYMPUS!

PEACE!

2 comments:

  1. hey... came across your blog and was wondering how the x-560wp is holding up to this date? i'm goin on vaca this weekend and was thinking of picking one up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I love mine! The only problem I've had with them is I put it on the fork of my mountain bike and did some single track, and s lot of sand and stuff got in the buttons so it wouldn't work. Fixed it by letting it soak upside down in water for like 15 mins and it works perfect!

    ReplyDelete