Saturday, October 17, 2009

ONLY LIFE IS THE APPLE LIFE

With that being said, it's pretty safe to say it's true.  My life has totally been taken over by Apple!  Tonight I raced (Well @TOMIKOBLOG) to the closest Apple store which is an hour away to get a wireless keyboard and a wireless mighty mouse.  It was pretty much like a drug addict on the last little bit before he loses it!  We got there with a minute to spare, and I ran in!  The guy kept trying to give me a wired keyboard and I'm thinking no your wrong I should have your job!  Could you imagine me working at an Apple store?  I think I would be the best!  Anyways, so now I have a wireless everything, so I can close my Macbook Pro and just use my monitor.. Speaking of that, does anyone know how to do that?  Because I looked through all the settings and can't figure it out.. I really don't/do want a Mac mini but it's like, hey I already have my laptop running with everything I need on it, so why get another one? Ya know!?  Who knows, who knows what the future will/shall bring!  


I never would of thought that in April of senior year in high school when my Grandpa first got me my Mac computer, it would turn into this!  Hey I never thought when I first got my first iPod it would turn into this!  Let's see, 6 iPods, iPhone, Keyboard, Mighty Mouse, Macbook Pro, and insane monitor!  Shoot, I should be an Apple Spokesperson!

Enjoy life! PEACE!

No comments:

Post a Comment