Thursday, July 30, 2009

Skid Lid Helmet Review


Last week I ordered a new helmet from, www.pro1powersports.com called a skid lid! After being gone on vacation I finally got a chance to try it out, and first impressions is I love it! Of course looks aren't everything, how does it work while riding? IT IS SICK! Before I was using a full face crotch rocket helmet that was really nice, but you couldn't talk with it on and at slow speeds the visor would fog up, so I had to order a new one. I was kinda worried about my eyes watering at high speeds, but my knock off Ray Bans did the job perfectly! The amount of wind that goes over your face is crazy, and all the sounds are different! The motor sounds different with your ears exposed, and the wind, everything! I love how comfortable the helmet is as well! It's like your not even wearing one, which is a good and a bad thing I would suppose. All in all, I love the new helmet! I don't know how it will go over tonight, but it is an adventure!

PEACE!

No comments:

Post a Comment