Thursday, July 30, 2009

Ridding in the Rain

Ridding in the rain is never fun, especially at night! I found out that no matter what, you should always wear some type of glasses! When it is wet, and cold, and dark out, glasses would help a whole bunch! You know that raper Pharrel? How he always wears those clear glasses, yeah I need a pair of those!

Work starts on Monday.. I'm excited / bummed about it. One thing that is nice is I can finally get an iPhone once I get paid, on the flip side of everything, I have to drive to Santa Maria twice a day on Mondays and Wednesdays, SO that is a lot of driving, which ultimately equals a lot of Harris Grade time! I really wish I could go back and fourth on 2 wheels instead of 4, but you gotta roll with what you got! If you know of any best iPhone apps that you would like to suggest, feel free to suggest them! After you click on all the ads : )
Have you watched the video about the app that can scan barcodes? Now that is awesome!

CLICK ON THE ADS : )

PEACE!

No comments:

Post a Comment